My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Almost Friday.... Well, my neck is so good now, I don't need Physical Therapy anymore! YAY!! Now, for my hip and leg get better quicker.... Well, it's a balmy 22 degrees out right now, but supposed to drop down to about half that this afternoon. (I can't wait for vacation in under 3 weeks now!) A couple of nights ago, I was watching the videos at http://thebasement.com.au (kinda like an internet MTV), and I saw this video. I laughed so hard I was crying! (you must have Apple Quicktime to view it) Now here's a funny story! AND, I've actually BEEN to Santa Claus House, in North Pole, Alaska! Here's a picture for CarrieG *chuckle* And here's a pic for Michelle who told me she likes Bike Week in Florida! *S* My daughter has the flu... it's official. The doctors office called her yesterday, I guess they did a culture on her sore throat. She's so sick.. *sigh* I feel so bad for her. Send her some healing thoughts will you please! Hey Bruce, do you still read this??? Well, going to be a busy day today.. even busier tomorrow so hopefully it'll make them go by quickly. Stay warm! |