My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, January 15, 2004
 
Deja-Vu all over again....

Monday, when I got hurt, was a snowy, very cold morning.

Today, it's a snowy, very cold morning (still snowing, and temps are around 5 degrees F).

I feel a bit better, but damn, I feel the aging process now more than ever. I'm sore as heck still, but trying to move around a bit. The temp doesn't seem to help, as just getting from my SUV to the office door, I could feel the cold in all my aches and pains. Luckily, I have a physical therapy appointment today for my neck, that should feel good.

Enough about my aches and pains.

Congrats NASA and JPL. Rover made it onto the Martian surface! See pictures here

Did I mention, it's 5 degrees F here this morning, with a wind chill of -19?? Tomorrow morning, much colder, normal temp around -9 with wind chills in the -20's!

How about the person that tried to put "The Entire State of West Virginia" up for sale on EBay? *L*

HE GOT 6 BIDS! *L*

Yo, Bubba.... thanks for the phone message my friend... nice to hear that suthern drawl once more! *S*
BTW, You thnk we can auction off Pulaski??

Thanks for the nice msgs/emails from Karen, Bruce, Aaron, CarrieG, Paul and Michelle.

Well, have a great one... I'm going to hobble around here and see what I can get into.