My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Hump-day Already.. Going to be a busy day, so not much to blog. I have a Physical Therapy appt this morning, and my neck feels about 98% better. I think it has something to do with the pillow I'm using now. Still cold out here... about 15 this morning with a wind chill near 0. Hey Karen or Paul, how cold is it up there? Ok, did everyone see this news report? "SHEBOYGAN, Wis. -- A 7-year-old boy had to be rescued with the help of a locksmith Sunday after crawling into a Sheboygan, Wis., supermarket's stuffed animal game machine while his father talked on the telephone." Here's the picture! Here's a picture just for Karen.. Bubba, here's a catfish for ya! "LAKE TEXOMA, Texas -- Cody Mullennix, left, and Jason Holbrook hold a 121- pound catfish caught by Mullennix on Lake Texoma" Ok... who pee'd in the pool?? *chuckle* Enough for today... later all! |