My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 
Hump Day Shivers...

Well, here it is, Hump-day... and it's about 15 degrees out, with a wind chill of just around one degree F. Winter is finally here!

I put a poll up temporarily at left, try it out!

More on Britney Spears. Here is her official annulment papers on The Smoking Gun website. It's amazing that she did this, and says she "wasn't drunk", but reports say "A Spears friend told the AP that the singer was not intoxicated during the ceremony, and that she woke up later Saturday morning a "little stunned" that she had gone through with the wedding." A little stunned????? Is she THAT blonde? Anyone that believes she wasn't drunk needs a reality check.
nuff said

I was looking at our Christmas Tree last night (it'll come down in the next couple of days), and remembering the one we had when my brother and I were small. Hey Bruce, remember that all aluminum tree, with the light behind with the spinney wheel with different colors? *LOL*

Well, the doctor spent quite a bit of time with me yesterday, showing me what's in my neck and all, explaining possible problems, and giving me a couple of choices. Well, my choice was the easiest one (at least to start), I'm going to go for physical therapy for a bit, and see if that clears up the problem (I really hope it does), and if not, to see an orthopaedist for x-rays and more. The good news is, there's a wonderful physical therapist where I work that I'll see. More as it develops.

And now, a few jokes to brighten your day:

A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest boobs?
The blonde, because she's 18

Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
Ask your mom.

How do you know when you're really ugly?
Dogs hump your leg with their eyes closed.

How do you know when you're leading a pathetic life?
When a nymphomaniac tells you, "Lets just be friends."

Mom's have Mother's day, Dad's have Father's day, what do single guys have?
Palm Sunday.


Enjoy your day!