My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
 
More health problems..

Well, everything was fine till Sunday morning, when my neck started to hurt again. By afternoon, I could barely move it, and by bedtime, every 5-10 minutes a muscle in the right side of my neck was spasm'ing so hard, it brought tears to my eyes. Needless to say, I didn't sleep a wink all night as every few minutes, wham, it felt like a hot knife in my neck.
So, I stayed home and went to see the doctor (4 Advils seemed to stop the spasms, but neck was very sore) and he wants to send me to a neurosurgeon, but in order to do that, I'd have to have an MRI, but he doesn't think the insurance will pay for it, so I'm going to a different doctor tomorrow afternoon. He also gave me 2 prescriptions, for a pain killer and muscle relaxant. I slept ok last night but still woke up a few times feeling my sore neck.
Today, neck is real sore, but at least no spasms.

Enough about that.....
Went to see the Lord of the Rings, Return of the King Saturday night, and loved it! Only thing is, I'm not sure WHY Frodo does what he does at the end of the movie. Great movie though, I recommend it highly.

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful weekend.

Anyone doing anything special for the Super Bowl??

So, The Pope likes breakdancing??? Who'da thunk! *L*

Till the next wave..