My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, January 16, 2004
 
No School in Connecticut!

It's so cold, that they've pretty much closed all schools in Connecticut! I've NEVER seen that happen before.
Right now, it's -8 degrees out, with a wind chill of around -35.

No, this doesn't help my aches and pains.. *L* Everything seems about the same this morning, but neck is a bit more sore (and even after physical therapy yesterday!). Maybe I need a new pillow.... I'll have to look around this weekend.

You know, my favorite TV show is CSI (have you seen it?). But I've always wondered, when they enter a crime scene, why they pull out their darn flashlights instead of just TURNING ON THE LIGHTS! *L* I'm always yelling at the screen, "THE THING TO YOUR LEFT, IT"S A LIGHT SWITCH!"

Hey Bubba, does it ever get THIS cold in Kentucky??? This should make you feel good!
image courtesy of CarrieG!

BTW, no blog on Monday, I have the day off (Martin Luther King day).

Does anyone think we'll find evidence of Martians on Mars??

Well, have a nice (and warm) weekend!