My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, January 09, 2004
 
TGIF!

Friday again.... first full week worked in a while, and I'm glad to see it over!

Had my first Physical Therapy session yesterday, and afterwards, my neck felt great! It very slowly goes back, but I'm hoping with more sessions (I have 2 scheduled for next week) it'll go back to normal.

The wife and I went and had dinner with an old friend of mine I used to work with at CIGNA last night, had a great dinner and time with him. Went to a place that you really wouldn't think of eating at normally, but the food is outstanding (under new ownership).

Happy Birthday to CarrieG that posts here once in a while! She's in the Great White North (That's Canada for you people that never watched Bob and Doug Mackenzie from SNL). Take off! *L*

Just for you Carrie, here's a special picture the Canadian Military sent me for you!

And the Top 10 Reasons to live in the Province of Ontario:

TOP 10 REASONS TO LIVE IN ONTARIO
1. You live in the center of the universe
2. Your $400,000 Toronto home is actually a dump
3. You and you alone decide who will win the federal election
4. There's no such thing as an Ontario Seperatist
5. Your grandparents sold booze to the States during Prohibition
6. Lots of tourists come to Toronto because they mistakenly
believe it's a cool city
7. The only province with hard-core American-style crime
8. MuchMusic's Speaker's Corner - rant and rave on national TV
for a dollar
9. Baseball fans park on your front lawn and pee on the side of
your house
10. Mike Harris: basically a sober Ralph Klein



Have a great weekend all!