My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, January 30, 2004
TGIF! My neck's feeling a tiny bit better, although it's sore today from the Physical Therapy (PT) yesterday. The therapist, June, is a wonderful lady and friend, and hooked me up to these electronic things that tighten the muscle, then relax it. It's the strangest sensation! *L* After one of those sessions, usually the next day (like today) my neck's just sore from being tired from that workout. It's a good sore though. Today, I can move it a bit better than yesterday. The new drug that doctor gave me (anti-spasmatic) really knocks me out. I take it at 8pm, and by 9pm, I'm fast asleep. Not supposed to make me as drowsy as the first muscle relaxant drug I was on. Yeah, right! Working with Aaron this afternoon in our East Hartford office, upgrading and delivering some PC's for an upcoming large project. Here's a funny one. Chef gets fired because food too good! Yo Bubba, didja see the Redneck Big Rig? And here's a great t-shirt! Have a great weekend! |