My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, February 05, 2004
 
3 More Days...!

Feeling good this morning... waving hi to Carrie, Karen, Bubba (you back from vacation with your sister (site) yet?)

I think half the people in Connecticut will be watching women's basketball tonight.. UCONN is playing Tennessee, probably the biggest rivalry in this whole state! GO HUSKIES! UCONN is #4 in the country, Tennessee is #1 (and #2 lost last night). So a win MAY put us back on top!

If you haven't seen this website... you should check it out for some great editorial cartoons about Janet Jackson's "Clothing Event".

And for those of you like duct tape, this site should make you smile!..

I can't even begin to explain this completely odd story!

Although this is interesting. I heard it on the radio, about a girl in Georgia, doing her work-study at Hooters!

You think Paris Hilton's an airhead? she's even WORSE than that!

Work calls.. have a great day!