My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, February 26, 2004
 
Almost Friday.....

Ok, this week is DRAGGING on.... (just like this diet) *L*
I'm still eating eggs (blech) for breakfast... and wishing I didn't have to!
It's a beautiful morning out, albeit a bit cold... supposed to get up to about 42F today.

Now I hear Karen's not feeling too well either. Well, just for Karen and CarrieG, Here's something to make you smile!

And I can't forget the guys.... What's wrong (or right) with this picture?

Hey Bubba, I miss seeing advertising like this down yonder! (ad is for Chick-fi-let, a fast food chicken place)

NEWS BREAK:
Howard Stern suspended for indecency!

And now, back to your regular blog

Like that's any news! What I liked better, further down in the story was this: In January, the FCC announced it would fine Clear Channel $750,000 for allegedly indecent content aired by one of its DJs, Todd Clem, known as Bubba the Love Sponge. The company fired Clem on Tuesday.
Bubba, you moonlighting on us???

Ok, now is THIS going a bit too far?

And now, a cute joke to start your day:

Bill and Marla decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their ten-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation. "There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he said.
"An ambulance just drove by." A few moments passed.

"Looks like the Andersons have company," he called out. "Matt's riding a new bike, and the Coopers are having sex."

Mom and Dad shot up in bed. "How do you know that?" the startled father asked.

"Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.


Till tomorrow!