My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, February 20, 2004
Dieting Sucks/ TGIF! I'm getting SO sick of eggs.... so last night, I stopped at a new HUGE store in town, and found tons of "Atkins" foods. I bought some "Atkins Pancakes and syrup", but this morning... I just wasn't feeling good enough to eat. I had a nasty headache... so I took some advils and that's it. Headache's gone now.... but still not too hungry. Of course.... this is what Bubba thinks will make my eggs better. Right. Going out to dinner and a movie tonight with my friend Dave.... I'll have to watch what I eat and drink *groan* but it'll go ok. I can have Buffalo Wings!! *S* Maybe I'll try one of those Michelob Ultra's with 1 carb. Check out the Arkansas Prison System Math Lesson Plan (Sarah, you'll love this!) And hey.... are college courses really THIS easy??? You mean, you can't watch porn in the privacy of your car now! well, to be fair, this guy WAS driving at the time Ok, and if you believe THIS story, I have a bridge to sell you! Well, have a great weekend! |