My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Hump-Day... Yeah, it's been a long week so far. Today, I have what I hope will be the last appointment with the doctor for my neck. It's truly about 99.5% better now. It's so good, I even cancelled my PT appointment today. Other than that, not much else going on. Oh, and have you seen the new Quizno's commercials?? They have these strange singing..... 'things'? Well, here they are! They're SpongeMonkeys! I hear CarrieG's a member of Mensa or something... but I wonder if she belongs to The Smart Universe! What does YOUR phone # spell? And to all the single guys out there.. Want to marry into money? Have a good one... till the next wave! |