My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, February 02, 2004
I hate Mondays! Ok, they're not THAT bad.. but after staying up late to watch the Super Bowl, I'm beat. And don't you know, when the "Justin and Janet" thing happened, I was reading the paper! *L* Not much to say today, it's going to be a busy one this whole week cause I'm going on vacation next week! Yes, Disney World, here I come! *S* My neck's feeling a lot better today, but I'm going to keep going to PT. More tomorrow, but work's calling already! Have a great one! |