My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
I'd rather be at Disney! It's been REAL hard getting up the last two mornings.... I need another vacation! *L* Health Update: My neck's about 98% better now, and I'm hoping it stays this way. The only time I feel any pain at all, and it's just a tiny bit, is at night sleeping when I turn over. I have a doctors appointment next week about it. Work's still busy, still doing things to get caught up from not being here for a week! Job security I guess... *L* Hey Bubba, 11 inches of snow in Lawrenceburg TN?? Whassup wid dat?? Anyone want to buy an F/A-18 Blue Angel Jet? The jet's model can fly about 1,400 mph and climb 30,000 feet in a minute. Asking price, just over $1 million. Some assembly required. Fully assembled and ready to fly (painted in the color of your choice), $9 million. (must be expensive paint) And you think gays marrying is different?? Oh, and I almost forgot.... Me and a buddy at Disney World! Well, enough for today.. work calls.. |