My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Sunday, February 15, 2004
More.... Well, we had a GREAT time at Disney World. Sunday when we got there however, it was about 40 degrees out, and windy! Luckily, I had seen the weather forecast and wore a sweatshirt and a heavy jacket. It was real cool out, but we were able to make it out to the Magic Kingdom, and do a few rides we wanted to do. The rest of the time, the weather was between 75 and 85 and bright sunshine *S* After 5 days of walking, walking, and more walking, we were both "Disney'd out". We got to do the Mission Space ride at Epcot, and absolutely LOVED it! I was worried, cause I'm not good with "spinning" things, and this was..... well, a spinny thing. (there's more, but I don't want to spoil it. If you want to know more, let me know and I'll email it to you). We must have done Test Track (another ride) about 7 times, we love it that much. I think we spent most of our time in Epcot, as there's most to do there. We took our time, and it was nice and relaxing. Well, more about it later... have a great one and I'll write more on Tuesday morning! |