My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, February 24, 2004
 
Payback's a b*tch...!

To Bubba, my dear friend that thinks State Workers don't work.... "Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttt!" You just wish YOU had a cushy job like this one!

To pooptastic shmoops, you were asking about the flavor of the Atkins shakes..... Did you ever wonder, when they kill cows for beef, where the assholes go? *LOL*

To Michelle. *SMACK*. 'nuff said' *LOL*

The diet still goes on. Nothing new to report there. The weather's finally starting to get nice.. it's in the 40's this week! Work's kinda busy (Yes Bubba, we DO work, Ijust had to cut down from 9 coffee breaks a day to 8, but I'll live).

Yo, Bubba.... this sounds like something y'all do down yonder!

Remember the fiasco that group had, with naked paintball hunting where the men hunted naked women with paintballs? Well, now you can own the video! *LOL*

A 6 year old joined Mensa???

Hey CarrieG, I hear you're under the weather... get well soon! *S*

Well, that's all for today. Enjoy!