My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, February 06, 2004
TGIF!! VACATION STARTS SOON! Well, it's snowing so hard I can barely see 100 yards out the window in work! Supposed to get 7-9 inches, then it's going to turn to freezing rain and ice. Soooooooo... I think I'll go home after a half day. One of the doctors called me in work today, and asked me if I could load some software on a PC for him. I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the software was on 5 1/4 inch floppy disks!!! *ROTFL* So much for that idea. Here's something interesting... Dumb and dumber moments in tech How come this never happened to ME in high school????? You Bubba, Here's a recipe that should remind ya of home! ps, I think you can use that ornery ground hog critter in PA for this dish! Well, see you back here on the 17th! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! |