My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
5 Days till Vegas!

I don't know why, but I've been completely exhausted for the last 2 days. Maybe it's the weather. My daughter said she felt the same way yesterday. *shrug*

I forgot to mention, that Aaron and I went to see Kill Bill 2 Saturday night. Still an excellent movie, not nearly as bloody as the first one, but there IS one moment of the most incredibly gross thing I've ever seen... made everyone in the theater go "EWWWW"... *LOL* It was good though, and the ending is pretty surprising.

I have to go to the main office for the next 2 or 3 days to work. I have plenty of stuff to do here, but they need the help, so off I go.

I really can't wait to go to Vegas.... if anything, it'll be nice to sleep in, in the morning. Of course, being a "Trekkie", I'll have to go to the Las Vegas Hilton and see the new Star Trek Experience!

Now here's something. Ghost hunters search ancient pub for signs of the supernatural. Find lots of spirits

And how pissed would you be about this? Cost of 4 years at Villanova: $112,000. Watching students get peeved when they hear Big Bird is their commencement speaker: Priceless

More about Sesame Street. Sesame Street actress gets naked on Sopranos. Big Bird gets ready to do some whackin'

And you have to have big ones... to crank call Fidel Castro!

Have a great Tuesday.