My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, April 22, 2004
 
Almost the weekend!

Two more days of class left, and tomorrow night, I have a union party after work at a real fancy banquet hall, then a poker game at a friend's house that me and Aaron are going to. Should be a great night.

"Michael Jackson Indicted". Does that surprise anyone?

Forget asteroid impacts and world climate shifts -- new study suggests dinosaurs died from blue balls!

Germans forced to drink Budweiser. World War III imminent!

Now THIS is scary!

Have a great Thursday!