My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, April 19, 2004
Day 1 of Training Well, the good news is I do get to go to training. It's going to be a gorgeous week, weather-wise.. and I can't wait for it. The weekend was perfect, temps were in the 70's, sunshine.. it was fantastic. Blogs will be real short this week, so please bear with me. Now here's a stupid lawsuit! The 100 Greatest Movie Characters of All Time Maybe THIS is why Duke lost to UCONN! Got to run... have a great Monday! |