My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
 
Four days and counting...

By the time Sunday comes, I'll need this vacation so badly, I'll be climbing the walls! *LOL*

Have I mentioned, we have a "intelligence challenged" robin in our yard? The thing keeps wanting to fly into my living room, but can't see the darn window! Maybe he's just near-sighted? Darn thing keeps trying though. You should see my windows too!

We finally got a nice sunny day today, and by Friday, it's supposed to get into the 80's again! Whoo hoo! The trees are filling up with buds and small leaves, and things are getting real green around here after all the rain we had.

Back to the main office to work today.. it drives me nuts working there. 'nuff said.

Hey Paul and Bubba, are you guys EVER going to update your blogs???? HELLOOOOOOOOO!

Now HERE'S a commercial they can't show in the US! *ROTFL*

15 year old boy fights off Alaskan Bear. Rematch unlikely.

Christina Aguilera paid half a million quid for a fake orgasm.

Divorce: $200. Wedding Dress: $1200. The ex-husband modeling it on eBay: Priceless

Have a great Wednesday!