My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, April 12, 2004
Good grief... is it Monday already? Of all the days I'd LOVE to have stayed home... today is the #1 day. Well, today's me and the missus's 24'th anniversary. Yep, 24 years together. I have no idea how we did it. Next year's the big 2-5. Time sure flies.... Friday night I went out to dinner and a movie with Dave and Aaron. Went to see "Hellboy", and as Aaron so aptly put it, it was "Hell, boy". *LOL* It just wasn't as good as I was lead to believe. When we got to the theaters, we found we were about 50 minutes early, so we gave our tickets to the teenager collecting them, and he let us through not realizing that it was so early, and we ducked into the first 50 minutes of "Walking Tall" with The Rock. Now IT, was better than Hellboy! That should tell you something. Saturday, I was supposed to go to a local computer show but never made it there. Ended up doing things around the house as wife had come down with a nasty cold. Our Easter was nice and relaxing... my brother and his wife came over (our parents didn't want to go out this holiday) and it was a wonderful, peaceful day. Oh, and the heat is off for some reason in my office this morning.... seems like a ritual lately. The heating people did some work on the heaters/air conditioners last week, and poof... no heat. Bet the AC works though! Yo, Bubba... Here's something about your former state of residence I betcha didn't see! I hope my friend Dave reads this! Free Beer Fridays in Alaska! *LOL* And here's a Darwin Award in the making! Have a great Monday.... |