My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, April 09, 2004
Happy Friday! Well, it's Friday and I'm home.. even though I was woke by my brother calling someone else at 8am! Not going to do too much today except for picking up our Easter Ham at the butcher, and a few other things. Anyone doing anything special for Easter? Hey Bubba, you ever going to update your blog? You too Paul!!!! Hey Michelle... What do you think of this? *LOL* tell it to do things in the box below Oh, and can you believe this? Car stopped for doing Mach 3? Not much more to report on.. have a great day and weekend! |