My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
 
Hump-Day

Well, here it is Wednesday, and the weather's finally turning colder again. I knew the good stuff wouldn't last.
Class is going well, found out there's a lot of great new features in Windows 2003 Server that I'll be anxious to explore.

Had a really disturbing dream last night... not going to go into it now, but it kinda shook me.

Not much else to say today, I'm running a bit late, so here's some links for you to check out:

Wow, how do you feel about this?

And people WONDER why malpractice insurance for doctors is so high!

FREE ICE CREAM at Baskin Robbins! Whoo hoo!

Have a great Wednesday!