My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Rainy Hump-Day It must have rained over 2 inches yesterday, it was increduble how hard it came down, almost all day long. I spent the whole day just about yesterday, at the main campus helping to battle a new virus that Symantec knows about, but not to this extent. There's a lot more to it than they have listed, and in their cleaning definitions. It's incredible how many people come out of the woodwork when a virus hits a workplace. The person with the most infected PC (maybe even the one that brought it in) was the biggests pain in the ass. The bad news is, it looks like I'm coming down with the cold my daughter then wife had *frown*. Water that doesn't get things wet? FDA approves brain implants for human trials. Resistance considered futile Massive sinkhole has already eaten at least 12 cars, will soon sink its way right through to Tokyo and defeat Mothra Anyone remember Underroos??? Have a nice Wednesday! |