My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Rainy Tuesday It's supposed to rain the rest of the week *groan*, and to top it off, I have to go work at our main campus that I really hate doing but will, to pitch in when everyone needs help. Thanks to all who posted their good wishes for our anniversary yesterday! *S* I'm also hoping that I get approved to go to a Windows 2003 Server training class all next week. If so, blogs may be sporadic if at all for the week. Yo, Bubba... haven't heard a word from you in a bit.. you still alive out there? Oh, we finally got the closing date on our house refinance, and it'll be this Friday! That'll be nice... get that over with. Just wondering... do you trust airlines better now? Power out at Bellagio Resort. George Clooney wanted for questioning Russia loses an ENTIRE train! Have a great Tuesday... |