My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, April 16, 2004
TGIF For SURE! Closing on the re-financing of my house is today... so I'll be leaving a bit early for that. Unfortunately, I'll also be working at the main campus again today fighting this virus. It's a real nasty one, and hard to eradicate. The worse news is I have a feeling my training next week will be cancelled to keep helping out on this virus. Crummy timing. Other than that, and the cold I have... things are ok. Lost another couple of pounds, so I'm still happy there. The weather's finally broken, and today through the weekend it's supposed to be sunshiny and in the 70's! I can't wait. Citing safety concerns, city votes to ban bubble machines on Main Street Only in Tennessee! Just a partial list of the crap floating around at the Jersey shore (things NOT put there by Tony Soprano) Scientists can now give a rat a woody on command. Still no cure for cancer Wouldn't you know, a cop wins a donut-eating contest! And this, from the stupid crook files.. passenger in drive-by shooting shoots his driver! And you have to be REALLY weird, to have a Klingon Wedding! Have a great weekend, and don't forget, there may be no blogs next week! |