My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, April 23, 2004
TGIF! Well, today's Friday... and of course it's raining! Going to a union party after work. Lots of great food and people.. should be nice. Afer that, Aaron and I are going to a great poker game at a friend of mine's house. I can't wait for that. This is the same friend I'm going to Vegas with next weekend. Hey Aaron, is this the same company? *LOL* *inside joke* Ok, I always thought the Japanese were a bit strange.. but this is too weird! (see picture and caption) Always wanted a Back to the Future Delorean? Having sex with a corpse not against the law in California. That whooshing sound you hear are necrophiliacs heading west Have a great Friday and weekend! |