My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, April 08, 2004
TGIT! Today's my Friday, so TGIT! No work tomorrow for the holiday. Yeah, I took yesterday off to catch up on the sleep I've lost in the last 4 nights.. and it was worth it! The whole state's still abuzz about the men and women both winning national championships! There's even a big parade planned for them next weekend. Today's supposed to be a gorgeous day, bright sunshine and highs in the high 50's! Spring IS here! Tomorrow night, I'm going out with Dave & Aaron to dinner and a movie, to see "Hellboy". My brother saw it and said it was really good. Dinner will most likely be some incredible wings at a place here named J. Timothy's. Excellent "Dirt Wings" there. I can't wait. Here's something you can say the next time your significant other says "I have a headache". Ok, in news of the REALLY FREAKING WEIRD... you can't eat the sheep you have sex with in Lebanon! Who thinks up this stuff??? No word yet what drug they were on when someone in Amsterdam invented eyeball jewelry! This may be sicker than the sheep post! Church whips Easter Bunny in front of children! Oh, and don't forget I'm off tomorrow, so even IF there's a blog, it'll be late! Here's something new... a picture of what US States I've visited (stolen from Colin's Blog)! create your own personalized map of the USA or write about it on the open travel guide And what European Countries I've visited: create your personalized map of europe or write about it on the open travel guide Have a great Easter Weekend all! |