My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Three days to go......!

Yep, three more days and I'll be in the 90 degree weather in Vegas! I've been checking the weather, and every day it's low 90's, evenings in the mid 60's. I can live with that!

Don't forget people, no blog next Monday through Wednesday.

I know most of you don't watch those reality shows, but the one I do watch, "The Bachelor", is really getting to me. The bachelor is a pro football player, and the girls he's got to choose from are pretty nice, except for one. She's a money grubbing whore (claims she's slept with over 35 people, slept with a married man, done other women.. etc) that claims she'd NEVER marry a poor man. Last night, she had on a t-shirt that said "Gold-Digger" in big letters, and in smaller letters below, it said "Like a prositute, but smarter". The woman is SUCH a piece of trash, and he kept her around last night, even after several warnings from one of his best friends, who was planted in the house as one of the girls!
Oh well, rant over.

Today, my wife's going with some friends from work to a Boston Red Sox game, and to meet a friend she used to work with that got married and moved to Boston. She's going to be home late, so my daughter and I will be going out after dinner to a clothing store we both like so I can get some much-needed new clothes.

Hey Colin, do you pay to park?

Can you believe this? Twenty-five percent of Brits between ages seven and 10 have cell phones, think "lol" is a word!

Yes Kev, you read it here. Britney Spears is a homewrecking bimbo!

It seems you can't even GIVE away money some days!

And for something useful... a tipping chart for the world! (lots of things I didn't know here)

*gasp* Now they're outsourcing PORN??

Have a great Thursday all!