My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, April 15, 2004
 
Thusday Musings...

Short blog today, as I have to run to the main campus to work today and help with a nasty virus that's gotten onto a lot of PC's there.

Oh, almost forgot.... next week there may not be blogs, as I'm going to be at a training class all week for Windows 2003 Server (whoo hoo, out of work is great no matter what!)

The weather's finally going to turn nice, and by Sunday, supposed to get in the 70's!!! That's the day of the UCONN parade for the mens and women's basketball teams!

Still got my cold. I hate spring colds... *frown*

Did I mention, the closing for the refinance of my house is tomorrow??? Yep, cutting a BIG check for them tonight.

Anyone want a 185 foot beer bottle?

Ok, what the hell is this???

"Real men of genuis..." Today we salute people who potty-train their cats

Have a great Thursday!