My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, April 30, 2004
Two days and counting.. We are GO for Vacation! Can you tell I'm excited about going to Vegas? *LOL* Today's going to be a great day.. I have all my work lined up for me, then it's the weekend. I went out with the wife and daughter last night and bought some new jeans and shorts, and I'm down 2 inches in my waist! WHOO HOO! Also, I'm down 20 pounds now. Who knows how much I'll weigh when I get back from Vegas though.. I may eat more, but it'll still be low carb. No soft drinks, no potatoes, chips.. etc. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here this weekend too, so that'll be excellent. I have a lot to do tomorrow, with washing clothes, packing, I have to make a dessert for a "Wine Tasting" tomorrow night at some people's house we met at the wine dinner last month. Should be a LOT of fun! Somehow I have to squeeze in seeing mom and dad tomorrow too. It's amazing how much I like working where I work, versus working at the main office. I get lost in the hospital there, and the people... maybe it's just the fact that where I work is more "intimate" and you can get to know the people better. There's over 2000 people at the Health Center. (for those of you that don't know where I work, this is the website. By the way... Hey Carrie, did I mention it's going to be bright sunshine here today, and in the low 80's? (tease, tease, tease) My dear friend Michell sent me this. Penis Puppetry? *LOL* Now here's a way to get kids to read! "Walter the Farting Dog" and "Zombie Butts from Uranus" are blowing away the competition in children's book sales David Carradine attacked by killer kangaroos. "They were like Hells Angels kangaroos, man. They were crazy" Here's a video, that while being about 10 minutes long, just blows me away (safe for work and kiddies). Have a GREAT weekend, and I'll see you all Thursday (unless I win big!) |