My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
 
UCONN 82
Georgia Tech 73


Well, for the third night in a row, I was up after midnight as the UCONN Huskies defeated the Georgia Tech YelloJackets for the Mens College Basketball National Championship!

Tonight, the UCONN Women Huskies go for THEIR Championship! If they win, it'll be the first time ever that a mens and womens team wiin the same year! If I'm up after midnight again, I may take tomorrow off to sleep!

Yeah, lemme tell you, I'm pretty darned tired today... but it's a good tired. It's a beautiful day out, bright sunshine and supposed to be up in the high 40's/low 50's. It's also nice to have Friday off this week!

Hey Bubba and Paul, you guys forget how to get to your blogs??? Follow my links at the left, and update!! *S*

Hey Colin, have you seen this one? It's from your neck of the woods.

Now we know where UFO's come from. Moscow.

This video is hilarious!

And now, I know why women love their washers/dryers! *LOL*

And what do you think about this story? *ROTFL*

Have a great Tuesday!