My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
At the end of my rope.... Well, another day, another major blowout with my son at home. It's even causing problems between my wife and I now. I've tried every single thing I can think of, and still.... *frown*. I've tried every which way I could think of, to get to him.. to get close to him.. to understand him, but there's so much anger there. I feel he hates me. That's an awful feeling for a father to have. I'd do anything, if we could just get along. Moving right along..... Can you believe.... Old and busted: Giving your daughter a car for graduation. New hotness: Giving her a pair of 34C's So, Virginia needs billboards to tell people not to have sex with 13 and 14 year olds?? Go figure. Bud and Miller fighting like a couple of girls. Have a good Tuesday.. |