My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Coulda used a day off..... We had dinner last night with friends at Black Eye'd Sally's in Hartford, and I had some REAL spicy food. Check out the menu there, and the "Cajun Popcorn" appetizer! I even brought a lot of food home, and I was still stuffed. I need to find a nice quiet place to take a nap today... Turns out we won't be going to the movies tonight... the movie we wanted to see doesn't start till July, not June as I thought. Whoops. Tomorrow night I go to Dave's birthday party. If I make it that long. *L* The trailer is out for the new "Bourne" movie, The Bourne Supremecy, and it looks awesome! I loved the first movie. If your refusal to vacate the trailer park delays the construction of a new Krispy Kreme, bet on the cops showing up on time to evict your ass and take your pot Oh, now this is a classic... The UK installs "She-Pee" stand up urinal's for women! *L* Atkins Diet Fanatics Assault Cookie Monster And lastly... Michael Jackson agreed to pay $15.3 million to the child he was accused of molesting in 1993, according to a confidential settlement of a lawsuit Does this look like he's innocent? Have a great Thursday! |