My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Hump-Day! Well, yesterday was an eventful day in work. DNS problems on the network that nobody can seem to figure out, I called my boss 3 times and left msgs to call me and he never did (typical of him), connected to work from home last night into work to try to investigate the problem with no success.... Did I mention, one of the Fathers Day gifts I got from the kids was a nice 3-picture frane, with each side having baby pictures of each kid, and the middle a nice picture of the two of them! I'm considering taking Friday off.. but not if the weather's going to be crummy. We'll see. My brother called me last night to tell me that an old friend of mine I used to hang around with as a teenager died Sunday. Wow... he was young, and left a family behind. *sigh* And now... the rest of the story: Happy 40'th Birthday to the Buffalo Wing! I guess Jeri Ryan (7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager) doesn't like whips and chains, or sex clubs! Go figure! Now this is amazing.... Driver rides motorcycle from the northernmost road in Alaska to the southern tip of Florida in 100 hours! Ever want to slap a mime? Here's a shirt I hear Carrie wants to buy.. *L* For the women... Ok, all you Colin Ferrell fans... the news is in, he's HUGELY hung! Have a great Wednesday.... |