My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
 
Hump-Day...

Hmm, seems the comments are down this morning. Hopefully they'll come back soon.

Seems the story I had last week about the woman that wanted her key back here... turned out to be a great misunderstanding. Seems she didn't give me quite ALL the story. Needless to say, that's over.

Our wonderful Governor (yes, the one that's undergoing an impeachment trial right now) decided to give all State Employees the day off Friday! Soooooooooo.. that means no work for me if I want on Friday!! I may work, I may take a half day.. not sure.

I was thinking yesterday. In Karen's blog, she said that "That little relief you feel after a sneeze is actually an orgasm. The only time men can have multiples". Well hon, if that were the case, I'd be snorting pepper! *LOL* So I think the theory of sneeze/orgasm's is not entirely correct. *S*

I found a website yesterday that had me howling with laughter. It's the "All time worst named country music titles". Examples are:

Get Off the Table, Mabel (The Two Dollars is for the Beer)

Get Your Biscuits In The Oven, And Your Buns In The Bed

Hand me the Pool Cue and Call Yourself an Ambulance

How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?

How Did You Get so Ugly Overnight?

(and one for you Kev)
I Fell for Her, She Fell for Him, and He Fell for Me

And the favorite of everyone...
I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me


More wonderful titles here (ps, it's a Canadian site!)

Now this floored me. There's such a person as "Bubba Ho-Tep"????

Till the next waves my friends...!