My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Humpday, a day early! Well, another uneventful day in paradise yesterday.. *laugh* Not much going on or to report. Hey Bubba.. you ever going to blog again? How about you Paul? You know, I think I hear my golf clubs calling me! Hmmmmm maybe a half day off in my future... Answer to yesterday's riddle... They're all adopted! If you lose your keys in a lake, don't try to fashion your own scuba equipment with a garden hose and tie a 20-pound anchor to your waist And for those of you that can't get enough of Band Camp Girl! Now here's something I should have invented! *LOL* Girl stripping causes bus crash... (hey, I might have crashed too!) Well, that's all the news that's fit to print today! |