My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, June 28, 2004
 
Monday, Monday.....

Remembering the "Mammas and the Pappas" song titled: "Monday Monday".

It was a nice weekend... the weather was first class again! Didn't do too much this weekend... just ran around doing some chores, picked up a new fan for my office as the old one was dying. Went out to dinner Saturday night at Bertucci's, and Sunday, did the weekly visit to Mom and Dad.
They held a car show at the local high school and I went yesterday, and there were some GORGEOUS old cars, including an old one I used to own, a 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T. (yes, THE actual car I owned)

There were plenty there I'd love to have.. Corvettes, a 71 Dodge Challenger R/T, a Buick Grand National, my old car, a 63 Chevy Impala SS 409... the list goes on. Some of these people put so much money in their cars, it's amazing.
Who knows... maybe by this time next year, I'll have something to put in a show. Maybe.

Leave it to the Czech's... Czech company creates pot-flavored beverage

Firefighters called back to a fire.... at their OWN STATION!

And from my town... Deer Breaks Into Conn. Beauty Salon

Got a few million? Ebay is selling a NIKE MISSILE BASE & UNDERGROUND HOME WITH POOL,SAUNA and more! This is TOO funny, but true!

And lastly.... Carrie has her own blog now! *S* Check it out!

Have a great Monday, and week.