My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, June 21, 2004
 
Monday Morning Redux

I hope all the fathers out there had a nice Fathers Day. Mine was nice, even though my son never said "Happy Fathers Day" until I asked him. *shrug* Go figure. Just when I thought things were getting better. My kids got me a nice card, some after shave I had asked for, and a gorgeous 3 picture frame with baby pictures of Mike and Sarah on each side, and a new picture to be taken to put in the middle.

It's a GORGEOUS day outside... the temp is supposed to get up to 80, with bright sunshine. My kinda day (would be even more my kinda day if I had the day off!).

Went out for a nice dinner Saturday night with our friends Ray and Debbie, then went to the local car show with Ray while the wives chatted at the house. Ray and I love looking at nice older cars and there were some beauties there. Old GTO's, Mustangs, Camaro's, Chargers, and even a 1970 Plymouth SuperBird much like this one. They're very rare nowadays, and this one even had the window sticker which is kind of hilarious, where "Custom Wheels" were a $28 option!

Last night, daughter and her boyfriend were over and we rented "50 First Dates", with Adam Sandler and Drew (swoon) Barrymore. What a hilarious movie!! I highly recommend it. (damn but Drew Barrymore just keeps getting more and more beautiful as the days go on.. yeah, you can tell she's one of my favorites)

Other than that, the weekend was uneventful. Hope yours was too.

Hey Karen... get better soon! *S*

In my June 3rd blog, a city in New Jersey banned "Ladies Nights" at bars. That law has now been overturned!

Carnegie Mellon University has a Robot Hall of Fame. New inductees are C-3PO and Robby the Robot!

You think former President Bush was brave to skydive for his birthday last week? Well a 101 year old man did it last week on a dare!

Ok, some guy in the UK is auctioning off his virginity. Like anyone can PROVE he's a virgin? *ROTFL* Plus, would any woman PAY for that????

Last but not least, there's an Austrian town named "F*CKING" (with a U where the * is).

Have a great Monday all!