My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, June 18, 2004
 
TGIF!

Well, it's been one hell of a week... work especially. Tonight's my friend Dave's birthday party. Should be some fun! *S*

Not much else going on this weekend.. going over to Aaron's house tomorrow morning to help him move some furniture.. and other than that, no other plans.

Welcome to viewing my Blog, Sam B.! (Dr. B actually!) A great Podiatrist (but we won't hold that against you), an incredible gentleman, and what I consider a good friend! Sam works in our office here, and is one of "the good guys".

And what you've ALL been waiting for... my HOTTIE of the week!

Check this out... Anti-Aging Beer! I think I'll live forever now!

Cheerleader tells us There IS an "I" in TEAM!

Ok, if you're an assistant pricipal of a school, you probably shouldn't send a naked picture of yourself to a student!

Well, here's hoping Karen's operation today goes well! (Karen, from blog at left)

Have a great weekend!