My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, June 25, 2004
 
TGIF!

Yep, stayed home today and slept in *S*
I have a few things to do today, then off to "happy hour" with some old friends from where I used to work later in the afternoon. My bud Aaron is taking over if any "emergencies" happen during the day. What a guy!

Hey Carrie, what's with this??? Pot-smoking, topless Canadian dominatrix runs for office"

Only for us geeks... Inventor of ASCII code, the Esc key and the Backslash dies. 82 73 80

Ok women... If you want bigger melons, eat more fruit! *L*

And of course, it wouldn't be Friday, without my Friday Hottie!

Have a great weekend all!