My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, June 04, 2004
TGIF.. in a BIG way! Good grief.. after a completely wonderful day yesterday (up till noon), one of the minor managers just had to ruin it. We have a new manager of the Medical Records department, that has an office in both locations, that all of a sudden, wants the keys back to her offices in both locations. Now the office in EH (offices are in EH and WH), I had to have a special key made for, because there was only 1 key in existence for it, and I need to get in there to do support work on her PC. My boss is the one that told me to get a key to that office, and I did. (from her) I have no idea why she's creating a stink at this point, but she's insistent that she needs her keys back NOW. I told her to call my boss, and while she's left a msg for him, she wants to come to my office RIGHT NOW and get them. The bad news is, I won't give up my WH key that opens her office, as it's the master key for the bldg. It's such a mess... screwed up what should have been a great day. Other than that, I think Aaron, Dave and I are going to the movies tonight to see "The Day after Tomorrow". We're going to try a new Mexican restaurant too, so that should be good! *S* First of all, My Friday Hottie(s)! Hey Colin... things always seem to happen near Boston! *L* And for you Carrie, I guess you can't walk naked into your car-wash! And this one's for Michelle, who's from Florida. You guys let ANYONE into a restaurant down there! Add "stun gun" to the list of bad ways to discipline a five year old And even I couldn't spend $129,000 in a strip club!!! Happy Weekend All! |