My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
 
Things getting back to normal... (whatever normal is)

Well, as I said in the update yesterday, Mike and I talked, and had a nice lunch, after which I took him on a tour of the main place where I work and introduced him to a lot of nice people. IF.... IF things were like yesterday, all the time... I'd be ONE HAPPY MAN!

Moving right along.... this week seems to be getting busier and busier all the time. Work has become real busy, with some updates I have to do on each PC now because of this big project going on, and tonight after work, we're supposed to go out to dinner with some friends, then tomorrow maybe going to the movies with Aaron and Dave to see "I ROBOT", Friday night, Dave's Birthday party (not mine Carrie!), and on and on.

It really WAS nice for my friends at work to meet my son... and vice versa. Just felt good.

Ok, this is REALLY good... Female president of the University of Colorado says that the "c-word can be used as a term of endearment

Hey, this commercial fireworks shell says it has to be fired from a professional mortar. Honey, fetch me the bucket and a concrete block!

And just some good headlines from this morning:

Dear Los Angeles Lakers: Look, it's been fun, but we just need some space now. It's not you, it's us. We still want to be friends. We'll call you . . . really. Signed, The Detroit Pistons. P.S. Duke sucks

Arizona prosecutors forced to throw out about 60 prostitution cases because undercover cops decided to get their knobs polished prior to the arrests

Big, tough rapper 50 Cent throws tantrum onstage, leaves during set, gets a diaper change and a nap

Turns out "Extreme Drunken Driving" is not a sport. Glen Campbell returns gold medal, goes directly to jail for 10 days


Have a great Wednesday..