My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Triple H Weather... Yep, going to be Hazy Hot and Humid here for the next couple of days. Took a nice walk with my daughter after dinner last night.. it was so beautiful out, after a friend she was supposed to go walking with had to cancel. Kev, No, I will NOT be your love slave! *LOL* And you haven't seen Aaron yet... you'd toss me aside in a moment for him! *ROTFL* Here's another for Bubba... You might be a redneck if.... You got stopped by a state trooper. He asked you if you had an I.D. And you said, 'Bout What?' Oh, and have you seen the redneck senior scooter? David Hasselhoff busted for DUI. Apparently the cops didn't buy his "the talking car was driving" excuse Hemp Vodka to sell in Russia? ROAD TRIP! My favorite today.... Boy not allowed to take pornstar to prom. Oh, the injustice! (and it's in MY state!) Have a great Tuesday! |