My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
 
Can it rain just a LITTLE more?

Not much going on in my life this week.. taking Friday off, hoping to get in a little golf.

32 Days till Vacation!

Going to help my brother buy a new PC the weekend after this one as his is pretty old and ready to kick the bucket. The good news is, the show's at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield Mass, and I'll probably take the tour there as I've never been.

The days have been pretty busy in work so far this week, with all kinds of things going on. Might even have to take another trip to the new Hamden facility today, though I'm hoping I don't have to.

Heard from a friend of mine in the Atlanta area that's starting a new business (same as old business, but owned all by him this time), and I'll be creating a website for him. I've done all his websites, and we have explicit trust in each other. It'll be nice doing some work for him, as he always gets my creative juices flowing, and isn't afraid to spend money to get what he wants and needs.

And now, the news not fit for print:

New, news from the Democratic National Convention (DNC) Gillette Corp. spends over $1 million on free razors for DNC attendees. Razors immediately confiscated by convention security

You know Carrie... I want to come work in Toronto! Canadian immigration officers now require nude pictures of all foreign exotic dancers for their, um, files

And go figure... Long-time character on "The Simpsons" will come out of the closet when Springfield legalizes gay marriage

You know, I knew it'd only be a matter of time before some gear-head ole geezer souped up one of those electric scooters then raced them! *LOL*

Have a great Hump-Day all!