My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
 
Humpday Redux..

Another dreary weather day out. Seems this whole week's going to be like this.

Hey Becker, after thinking about it... if you go out with short dude again, why not bring along a leash and see if he'll wear it? *L*

Oh, and Becker, I'm stealing the 80's quiz from your blog. Thank you! I got 49.5 and should have had 50 as I mis-spelled something. I bet Bruce (my brother) can get a lot of them right.

Can you believe we're already going to start looking at a vacation next spring to Hawaii! It'll be our 25th wedding anniversary in April, and we (meaning she) saved up a bundle of money for it, so it should be nice. Now, if I can only convince her to stay longer than 10 days. *L*
Anyone been to Hawaii and have any great places to go/things to do?

Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

Vadergrrrl, for some reason I couldn't get to your blog for quite some time yesterday. I hear you need a sexy IT guy.... "HEY AARON, Got a few minutes!" *laughing* Aaron's my "newly single" friend at work. (not that I wouldn't help you vader...!)

Oh, and there's a new poll at left!!!

Now, the news not fit to print:

For Karen and Carrie, Mean Kitties!

Ever see some good "vanity" license plates? Check this site out! (scroll down) (remind you of someone Becker?)

How about a braille T-Shirt! (I'll volunteer to test..!) Anyone intersted? Carrie? Karen? Becker? Vadergrrrl?

Too cheap to send a real present? Send a virtual present! *laughing*

Talk about adding insult to injury! Man who shot himself in testicles arrested!

Yo, Bubba... I hear you built a Redneck Pod Racer!

Until the next wave...!