My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, July 19, 2004
Mondays REALLY suck! I need another 3 or 4 day weekend BAD! Seems like this weekend just flew by. Friday night Aaron and I went out for dinner and to see I Robot. Dinner was great (wings) and the movie was pretty good. Probably a 7 out of 10 though. While the story was good, the whole movie, it seemed the video was "grainy". I don't know if anyone else noticed it. Just didn't seem like any of the movie was crystal clear. Special effects were great though, but the movie was also VERY predictable (and I haven't read the book). Correction, on Friday I had mentioned that Second City TV was from Canada, when in fact it was from Chicago! My good friend Paul emailed me this link that shows (in the 50's section) that SCTV was from Chicago. Also, scroll down and find the 70's picture of Bill Murray and click on it. There's a GREAT video there! One of the people on stage you'll notice, is a much thinner George Wendt (Norm from Cheers). The rest of the weekend went by in a blur... yesterday was my wife's birthday and we really didn't do anything special (other than just the family), but that's how she wanted it. Tomorrow, my blog may be REAL late, as I have to go to the main office and down to a new facility we're setting up, so the blog may not be here till the afternoon. Not sure yet. And now, the news NOT fit to print: I never knew that the olympics was one big orgy for the compettitors! Amazing... Sharon Stone still looks outstanding at 46 Lindsey Lohan and Tara Reid take their implants shopping And here's the letter Martha Stewart wrote to the judge. No WONDER she got prison time! And finally, The Worl's 50 WORST Beers! (Michelob Ultra should have been #1, not #2) Have a great Monday! |