My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, July 22, 2004
 
Payday once more..

Well the good news is the PC that I thought blew up, didn't. Aaron (whom I work with, and works on this kind of PC often) told me the power supplies on them have a "reset button". So, he reset it and bada-bing, it works! Must be the power strip that caused all the smoke.

Did you even know, that electric devices (computers included) run on smoke?

Once the smoke escapes, they don't work anymore! *chuckle*

Going to be a real busy day today and tomorrow.. but hey, that makes the time fly by.

Hoping to go see The Bourne Supremecy this weekend. I loved the first movie.

I forgot to mention yesterday, it was the 35th anniversary of man walking on the moon! For those of us that are old enough, do you remember where you were when it happened? I do.. I was camping with the family in Myrtle Beach S.C.

Well, not much more to report about in my dull life (for now), so I'll leave you with the news not fit for print:

Plant fires 11 workers for CHICKEN abuse?

Hey Bubba, is this what y'all do down yonder for excitement???

As if we're not fat enough, Krispy Kreme offering glazed doughnut beverage!

Here's one for my son.. The Official Church of Spongebob Squarepants!

I almost died laughing when I read: Sharp-eyed, self-proclaimed expert in female genitalia notices eerie coincidence to a certain automaker's logo

And for the totally sick... Woman gets butt implants in order to look like Jennifer Lopez. Ass-implant then explodes!

Our military is offering Free Breast Implants???

And here's one for Carrie... Margaret Trudeau charged with drunk driving

And here's some Unlikely Technology Headlines:

11. Pentagon Contracts Microsoft For Security Software
10. New Macs Put Function Over Form
9. Microsoft Latest OS Version Ready Ahead of Schedule
8. Doom 3 Goes Unreviewed
7. Core Gameplay Changes Thrill MMORPG Players
6. BSD Experts Complain BSD Getting Too Easy To Use
5. Gates Donates $3 Billion to Open Source Foundation
4. World Celebrates International Blogger Day
3. Intel Adopts AMD Naming Convention
2. College Vigilantes Prevent P2P Music-Swapping
1. Teen Hex On The Rise: Up 0x2F Percent

Have a great Thursday!