My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Rainy Tuesdays... again Seems like we only get about one day of sun, then rain again. It's been an odd summer for sure. We also haven't had any 100+ degree days at all this summer, which is quite rare. I had to go to a place yesterday called "The Institute of Living", where I support a few PC's to try to fix a Zip drive. The ladies there are the NICEST you'd ever want to meet, and are always teasing me. Now, the joke normally is "make sure you're able to get out, if you get in there", as it's a former mental health institution, but the part I support is part of "The Ryan White Project", for pediatric cancer patients. These ladies are saints... believe me. How these people can be cheerful day after day, in the face of children with cancer every day, is beyond me. I think I'd begin to lose faith in a short period of time... so you can imagine, I go out of my way to take care of them. Other than that, yesterday was pretty uneventful. Went to a meeting in the morning at the main office with some new Microsoft Rep's (asked them why Bill Gates hasn't replied to my emails.. to no avail). I think I'll be taking Friday off, as I have one more personal day to take or lose it by August 1. So.... I'm looking for people to golf with. Becker? Carrie? Colin? Karen??? Anyone? Oh yeah, it was mentioned to me twice yesterday, that my hottie of the day seemed to "look wrong". Check out the picture, and tell me if the face looks like it was "placed" on that body. The more I look at it, the more it looks like it was superimpopsed on that body. The skin tones and size of the face is inconsistent with the body. Go figure. And now, the news not fit to print: This is so funny, it defies a tagline! Women upset over license plate GOTMILF Go figure! *LOL* Now THIS... is disgusting! Interview with a Porn Instructor! and some hilarious news headlines: Chinese send unoriginally named Probe No. 2 into space Unclear on the concept, peace protestors beat up abortion protestor NASA to probe Mercury. Other eight planets cross their legs in fear Carjackings generally go more smoothly if you know how to drive Steven Seagal, everyone's favorite actor martial artist and now French music chart toppper. France surrenders Enjoy your Tuesday! |